Duration: 2-4 hours
Ages: All ages (2 and under are free!)
Transportation: Roundtrip Waikiki hotel transportation included
Wildlife Sightings: Turtles, humpback whales (seasonal), dolphins
Snorkel Gear: Top-of-the-line (and included!)
- Fun in the Sun
- Adults (13-62) (Gift Cost $99)
- Seniors (63+) (Gift Cost $ 86.00)
- Children (3-12) (Gift Cost $ 77.00)
Makani Catamaran Sailing Charter
No expense was spared when building the magnificent Makani. Sail off into the Hawaiian sunset, join a snorkel sailor, or indulge in a cocktail on a Friday night fireworks cruise. Whatever tour package you choose, you’re always in good hands with the Makani crew. Daily departures from Kewalo Basin.
Waikiki’s Turtle Canyon Snorkeling and Lunch Sail
Sail off the coast of Waikiki as we head out in front of Diamond Head to Turtle Canyon, an amazing spot only accessible by boat. Dive in and explore the underwater turtles and reef fish. Then enjoy a delicious deli lunch. Weekends are known to sell out quickly! Secure your spot now.
Afternoon Fun in the Sun Sail
There is nothing better than sailing off the coast of Waikiki. Experience the thrill of our high-speed sail and bask in the sun aboard the Makani. See the island from a whole new perspective.
Honolulu City Lights Sunset Dinner Sail
Set sail on our 2.5-hour sunset dinner cruise as we head off the shore of beautiful Waikiki. You might even catch the famous green flash as soon as the sun sets on the horizon. Enjoy the delicious Hawaiian cuisine prepared by our executive chef.
Friday Night Fireworks and Sunset Dinner Sail
Instead of watching the Waikiki Friday night fireworks on a crowded beach, get up close and personal on the Makani catamaran! Experience an enchanting night of delicious Hawaiian food, and take in the splendor of the Waikiki coastline as the fireworks pop above you.
From weddings to birthdays to company meetings, impress your friends and family by booking an exclusive sail on the Makani. We offer a full bar plus a non-alcoholic bar, catering menus, transportation services to and from your hotel, ocean activities, snorkeling, swimming, and more.
Makani Catamaran FAQ
- Complimentary round-trip Waikiki hotel transportation
- Fully USCG certified and state of the art catamaran
- Friendly and experienced crew
- Bose surround sound stereo system
- Covered and open-air seating
- Dual restrooms
- Build-your-own sandwich bar and side dishes
- 1 complimentary drink (choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
- Full bar selection
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable cups, plates, and cutlery
- Quality snorkel gear
- Certified lifeguard and turtle spotter
- Required lifejackets
- Frequent sightings of turtles and dolphins
- Humpback whale sightings (seasonal)
- Spectacular views of Honolulu, Waikiki, and Diamond Head
- 1-hour snorkeling adventure
- 2-hour sailing cruise
- Slippers/flip flops
Cancel within 48 hours, no questions asked!
No problem! Floatation devices will be provided on board.
Snorkeling with turtles is approximately 1 hour.
We don’t guarantee turtle sightings because we can’t control wildlife.