Waikiki Friday Night Fireworks Cruise
2 Hours • Ages 3+
- Friday night
2 hours. 6:15pm – 8:15 pm – time may change depending of the year
A two-hour boat cruise in front of the Waikiki skyline on a fully equipped 44′ sailing catamaran with lots of cockpits and deck seating, onboard restroom, USCG licensed Captain, and crew. Each guest 21 years and older will receive one free Mai Tai. Book now online!
- Adults Ages 13 and over
- Kids Ages 12 & under
- Infants Ages 2 & under
Description of Attraction, Tour, Activity, or Service:
- Embark on our Mai Tai Friday Night Fireworks Boat Cruise, sailing along Waikiki’s iconic skyline towards Diamond Head. Enjoy the breathtaking twilight hours aboard our 44′ sailing catamaran. Upon boarding, each guest will receive a complimentary Mai Tai, and you are welcome to bring your own drinks as well. Brace yourself for the ultimate highlight of the tour—the mesmerizing Friday night fireworks illuminating the Hawaiian waters, an experience that will leave an indelible mark on your memory.
- The boat is a comfortable and adventurous sailing catamaran that provides plenty of shade, lounging nets, and restroom.
- Guests must arrive at Pier D, Slip D112 at Kewalos Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu HI 96814, 20 minutes prior to tour departure time.
What to bring:
- BYOB (alcoholic beverages for 21 years and over)
- Please note that glass bottles are not allowed on board
- Cash for gratuities
Embark on our fully equipped 44′ sailing catamaran featuring ample cockpit, lounge, and deck seating. Enjoy the convenience of an onboard restroom and complimentary water. Feel free to bring your own snacks to indulge in. As an added bonus, each guest aged 21 and above will receive a complimentary Mai Tai.
- Additional drinks and/or snacks are to be brought by guests. No glass bottles are allowed.
- Transportation to and from the boat not included
Redemption instructions: Pick-up or check-in time & location of departure:
Guests must arrive at Pier D, Slip D112 at Kewalos Harbor, 1125 Ala Moana Blvd Honolulu Hi 96814.
- Please arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled departure time.
- Look for our sign located next to our dock.
- Once you find the sign, wait there for our crew member to greet you.
- Please have a copy of your email confirmation.
Drop off time & location of return:
Guests will return to the same location.
- Please note that infants must be accompanied by a guest in the party at all times.